Each month we choose a theme for a monthly or seasonal PhotoGrief collaboration. Themes are announced on the Photogrief website, at which time that month’s gallery will be opened for submissions. On the final week of the challenge, submissions will close and we will select our favorite five submissions to feature in an article.
Please read the following guidelines, and then submit your photograph to this month’s monthly collection below.
- Submissions should include an original photograph and separate text.
- By submitting you agree to our terms of submission.
- Photographs must be original (your own)
- Please include a brief reflection with your photo. You may use a quote or a poem if you provide information about the author and/or source.
- Please provide your name as you would like to be credited (ex. by Eleanor Haley)
The theme for the Summer Challenge is:
You can read more about this prompt here and submit your image to the gallery using the form below.